Via its Internet websites, Global Networks provides you with access to various resources, among them, chat services and information access options.
Private Use and non-Commercial Limitations
Unless stated otherwise, the Services are to be used on a private, rather than commercial, basis. You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software, information, programs, products or services used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
Global Networks and/or its suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, texts or graphics advertised as part of the site’s contents, for any goal. Global Networks provides the service on an “as is” basis and grants no warranties of any kind, expressed, implied, or statutory, in any communication with our representatives, or us, or otherwise with respect to the Services. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties or merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances are we responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any person’s reliance on information or other content posted on the service or transmitted to Members.
The texts and graphics of advertised content on the site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Global Networks reserves the right, at any time, to edit, change or make improvements to the sites / and/or the programs described therein.
Using the Site
Global Networks is entitled to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way, which could be regarded as inappropriate, unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial, but not exhaustive, list of the types of actions that are illegal or prohibited under this agreement:
- You may not use the site to transmit surveys, competitions, pyramid schemes, chain letters, ‘junk’ mail or any unsolicited mass mailing or ‘spamming’(commercial or otherwise).
- You may not "stalk" or otherwise harass any person or invade the rights of others.
- You may not promote information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- You may not post, distribute, reproduce or otherwise transmit any material that contain photos, pictures or other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You may not use any material or information to infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- You may not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains photos, pictures, contents, or other materials with software viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, Cancelbot components, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members. This includes but is not limited to solicitation or advertising to buy or sell any products or services through the Service for commercial purposes.
- You may not use, copy, present or distribute information or files that belong to other Members.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service or forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
- You may not limit or prevent other Members from using and enjoying the Service.
- You may not engage in improper codes of behavior that may interfere with the provision of Services.
- You may not collect other Members’ personal information, including e-mail addresses.
- You may not engage in illegal or unlawful practices.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity.
- You may not download or otherwise copy or supply (whether for pay or not for pay) any person or institution with a list of user names from the Service or any other information connected to Members or use of the Service or any part of it.
Global Networks reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Global Networks shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Global Networks reserves the right to reveal, at any given time, any information that it feels is necessary to fulfill legal requirements, legal proceedings or governmental requests or to edit, refuse, determine or delete any information or material, in full or in part, according to Global Networks’ sole consideration.